Congratulations on taking the first step towards an excellent academic future. We are delighted that you have chosen to join our prestigious institution.
Welcome to our online application portal!.
This streamlined online application process is designed to make your application experience as stress-free as possible.
To help ensure a hitch-free application process, please have the following required documents scanned and saved on your device in JPEG format:
List of documents required
- A decent passport photograph on white background
- Your birth certificate
- Your NIN slip
- For Entry through UTME into 100L:
- Current UTME results with a score of 140 and above;
- 'O' Level results, (SSCE/GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or equivalent, showing five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings; one (1) sitting only for professional courses
- JAMB slip showing the desired course of study and Lead City University as first choice Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Physiotherapy.
For Direct Entry admissions into 200L:
- International Baccalaureate, IB, IJMB/JUPEB, with at least three (3) ‘A’ Level passes (A, B, or C) in relevant subjects for all professional courses* and at least two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subjects for other courses.
- 'O' Level results, (SSCE/GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or equivalent, showing five (5) credit passes
- A JAMB admission letter (issued at the point of admission into previous university)
- Complete 100L transcript from the previous university with a CGPA of 3.5 for all professional courses and 1.8 for other courses.
- As soon as you have gathered all documents, you may begin your application process by following the simple steps outlined below:
- Create an account by providing your basic information and a functional email address.
- Fill out the application form, including personal details, educational background, and any additional required information.
- Upload the required documents, such as UTME results, O'Level results, transcripts, Birth certificate,NIN slip etc
- Review your application for accuracy and completeness.
- Make your payment using the online payment link
- Submit your application, and you're done!
You will receive a notification that your application has been received and your application will be processed within 24 (working ) hours.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the email supplied at the start of the application process.
We value your interest in our university and look forward to reviewing your application.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
General Requirements (JAMB/Direct Entry)
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualifications such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE 'A' Level or equivalent professional qualification, etc will be admitted into 200 level. Candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E10, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, (Same mall as Shoprite, 1st floor) Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, +234 907 742 2233
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 Main Street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
Abuja Liason Office III: Suite 308B, The Capital Hub, 272 Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja.
Tel: +234 912 321 2605
- Rivers State Liaison Office: 3 East-West Road Rumukwurushii Tanki Port Harcourt. Tel: 08030500006
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.