The Sandwich programme is a part-time programme specifically for teachers to study in the Faculty of Education. All the courses in the Faculty of Education are available during the long vacation, from July to September. Lectures run from Monday to Friday.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Lead City University’s Sandwich programmes are 5 credit level passes, including English Language, in GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. GCE 'A' Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, University degree, HND, ACA, or equivalent professional qualifications are also acceptable. JAMB exam results are not required.
Acceptance and other registration fees: ₦62,000 Tuition Fee: ₦150,000 per Session No hidden or additional fees. Hostel accommodation is optional.
Courses Available in Faculty of Education for Sandwich Programme
- Biology Education B.Sc. (E.d)
- Chemistry Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- Physics Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- English Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Mathematics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Computer Science Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Economics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance & Counselling, B.Ed.
- Educational Management, B.Ed.
- Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Social Studies Education, B.Ed.
Official Lines: +234 815 331 8702, 0815 331 8708, 0815 331 8709, +234 806 163 3228
or Lagos Liaison Office: E3, Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Sururlere, Lagos.
Official Lines: 07044043333, 07044043322, 09077422233, 08095103333, 01-2912629.