Sandwich programme is a part-time programme for teachers and others to study in the Faculty of Education. All the courses in the Faculty of Education are available during the long vacation. Lectures run from Mondays to Fridays.
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including English Language obtained not more than two sittings. Alternative entrance requirement without UTME is the Direct Entry. Under these category holders of GCE 'A' Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor's degree programme. Conversion programmes (3years) for Holders of University degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available. No jamb is required.
Application fee is ₦5,000, Screening Fee is also ₦5,000. Tuition fee is ₦150,000 per session. No hidden or additional fees. Hostel accommodation is optional.
Courses Available in Faculty of Education for Sandwich Programme
- Biology Education B.Sc. (E.d)
- Chemistry Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- Physics Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- English Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Mathematics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Computer Science Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Economics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance & Counselling, B.Ed.
- Educational Management, B.Ed.
- Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Social Studies Education, B.Ed.
Mode of Application
Admission forms for both Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes can be downloaded from our website: www.lcu.edu.ng or procured from Admission on campus, Lead City University, Toll-gate Area, Ibadan.
- B.Sc. (10 Semesters) - ₦150,000
- PGDE (Over 2 Summer Terms) - ₦200,000
- M.Sc. (Over 3 Summer Terms) - ₦300,000
Official Lines: 08161633228, 09062068907, 09062068908, 09062068909.
or Lagos Liaison Office: E3, Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Sururlere, Lagos.
Official Lines: 07044043333, 07044043322, 09077422233, 08095103333, 01-2912629.