Lead City University (LCU) is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. LCU is one of the fastest growing private Universities in Nigeria. The increasing students’ enrolment and the inclusion of some proposed programmes based on demands necessitate the need for additional staff.
Accordingly the University seeks expressions of interest from candidates of exceptional intellectual caliber (Nigerian or expatriate), who have the dedication, enthusiasm and drive to lead the much needed change in our nation's university system both in its national and international context. These positions are reserved for only the thorough bred and serious Academics, Technologist and Engineers with proven track records and a passion for imparting knowledge in our existing and proposed academic programmes. A quantum of relevant experience in an I.T. driven environment is essential.
- Lead City Teaching Hospital Vacancies
1. Consultants in:
a) Obstetrics and Gynecology
i) Gastroenterology j) Neurology
All Consultants should have the following qualifications: Fellowship of the Nigeria Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent. They must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing licences.
2. Medical Officers
(a) Principal Medical Officer: Must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and at least 10 years post NYSC experience. He/she must possess basic surgical and administrative skills.
(b) Senior Medical Officer: Must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and at least 7 years post NYSC experience. He/she must possess basic surgical skills and be able to manage emergencies with minimal supervision.
(c) Medical Officers: Medical Officers should have MBBS from a recognized medical school. Must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
(d) Dental Surgeons: Dental Officers should have BDS or its equivalent from a recognized school, with at least 2 years cognate experience. Must be registered with relevant professional bodies.
(e) Dental Therapist: HND in Dental Therapy with at least 2 years cognate experience.
(f) Dental Assistant: Diploma in Dental Surgery Assistant (DSA).
3. Medical Imaging Scientist: with at least 2 years post NYSC experience. B.Sc. in Radiography from an accredited Institution; Full Registration with Radiography Registration Board of Nigeria – RRBN, Current practicing license: NYSC discharge certificate (or exemption); Proficiency with modern imaging techniques an advantage.
4. Optometrists: A degree in optometry and must be registered with the Optometry and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria (ODOBN) and evidence of current practicing license
5. (a) Principal Laboratory Scientist: should have AIMLT or BMLS with 10 years post NYSC experience, preference will be given to Heamatology/Chemical pathology specialist.
(b) Senior Laboratory Scientist: should have AIMLT or BMLS with 8 years post NYSC experience, preference will be given to Heamatology/Chemical pathology specialist.
(c) Laboratory Scientist: should have AIMLT or BMLS with 2 years post NYSC experience, preference will be given to Parasitology/Medical Microbiology.
(d) Pharmacist: Should have D.Pharm and must be a registered member of Pharmacists’ Council of Nigeria (PCN) with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
(e) Dietician: Should have minimum of B.Sc. In Nutrition and Dietetics with at least 2 years post NYSC experience
6. Principal Nursing Officers: with at least 15 years post qualification experience
7. Senior Nursing Officers: with at least 10 years post qualification experience
8. Nursing Officers: with at least 5 years post qualification experience
9. Anaesthetic Nurse: with at least 3-5 years post qualification experience
10. Peri-operative Nurse: with at least 2 years experience
11. Accident/Emergency/Trauma Nurses: with 2 years of experience 12. Mortuary Attendances: should have minimum of school certificate and 3 years experience on the job 13. House Keeper: should have a minimum of first degree with 2 years cognate experience.
14. Head of Administration: with at least 10 years cognate experience in a similar position. MBA and or ACA will be an added advantage.
15. Business Development Manager: Degree in Business or Marketing or similar field with 8-10 years experience. Master degree will be an added advantage.
16. Company Secretary/Legal Adviser: A degree in Law from a reputable university with at least 4 years NYSC experience in similar position. An evidence of having graduated from the Nigeria Law School is mandatory. Membership of other Chartered Institute of Arbitration of Nigeria or Institute of Company Secretaries and Administration (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
17. Admin Officers: Degree in Humanities/Social Sciences with at least 2 years post NYSC experience in similar position
18. Procurement Officer: Minimum of OND and 2 years work experience in a similar position. Be able to support all procurement activities to ensure goods and services are delivered according to the purchase order or contract terms. Shall be responsible for all expediting activities to ensure delivery of the items as well as payment to suppliers. Professional membership an added advantage
19. Medical Secretaries: HND in Secretarial Administration with minimum of 2 years experience. Must be a good communicator, personable and fast-paced at work and dedicated. Professional certification an added advantage.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNT
20. Head of Finance & Accounts: B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance with not less than 10 years post NYSC experience. Possession of MBA and ICAN or other related professional qualifications will be added advantage
21. Principal Accountant: B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance with at least 8 years post NYSC experience. Possession of MBA and ICAN or other related professional qualifications will be added advantage
22. Cost Control and Management Accountant: B.Sc./HND in Accounting with at least 5 years post NYSC Accounting/Audit experience.
23. Senior Accountant: B.Sc./HND in Accounting with at least 6 years post NYSC experience. Students membership of ICAN or other related professional body will be an added advantage.
24. Accounts Officers/Audit officers: B.Sc./HND in Accounting with at least 2 years post NYSC Accounting/Audit experience.
25. Billing Officers: OND in social Sciences
26. Cashiers/Audit Clerk: OND in Accounting/Business Administration
Method of Application
Applicants are to visit the University’s website www.lcu.edu.ng for more information about the University. Applicants are to submit 2 passport photographs, 10 copies of a typed application letter, up-to-date curriculum vitae along with relevant credentials online and hard copies must also be sent to the Registrar, Lead City University Ibadan, off Toll Gate Area, Ibadan, Oyo State no later than 4 weeks from the date of this publication The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after the positions have been properly filled. Applicants may be responsible for the cost of background checks & certificates verification.
CV is to align with the university's approved format. (Download format here)